This unique one month, 250 Hour Yoga Alliance Certificate Training will deepen your personal practice and develop your potential as a teacher. Experience the union of mind, body and Spirit through a immersion in the yogic way of life – both on and off the mat. Offered by a team of experienced, supportive yogi’s who teach from the practice they embody.
* Daily Asana
* Daily meditation
* Daily Pranaymas and Kriyas
* History and Philosophy of Yoga
* 8 Limbs of Pantajli’s Yoga
* Methodology, class sequencing and planning yoga classes based on Power, Yin and Restorative Yoga
* Study and practice of Sanskrit names of yoga postures.
* Assisting and modification of poses
* The practice of mudras
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Subtle body anatomy (Chakras and Nadis)
* Yoga Nidra
* Yogic diet
* The Business and Ethics of teaching Yoga
US$3,420 by July 1